Modern interior design is very popular these days. This style includes minimalist spaces and combination of different materials like glass, metal and stone. The decoration is lacking ornamentation and is clear and shiny. Also, it uses straightforward furniture clean lines and modern dramatic art decor and paintings to complement the stark architecture.
- If your preferred choice of modern interior design and decoration is one that reeks of elegance and transparency then this design is certainly the one for you. Boasting the more pronounced white colors that can be found on the walls and tubs and the touch of brown for balance found on the floor finishing and cupboards, this modern interior room design is one of subtle romance and flamboyance.
- Sophisticated, elegant and dynamically stylish, this wonderful design is a blend of transparency and class with just enough lighting to illuminate every part of your room. Spice up this design with the color difference offered by your sofa or vase and watch as they seamlessly blend into your glamorous white and brown setting.
- As far as electronic waterfalls go, infusing one into your modern interior design is sure to make your home stand out from most others. But what happens when your electronic waterfall doubles as your bathtub? Pure class! This design offers a natural feel in an otherwise sophisticated environment as well as solid colors (white, wood-brown, and gray) to give it a simply stunning look
- Fancy a chat with natural elements every once in a while? Well, this design offers a similar feel as it manages to bring the freshness of nature to your home. Lush with the greenness of Mother Nature, provided by the Aloe Vera plant, as well as a subtle touch of blue provided by the vase and throw pillow, this ultra-glamorous design symbolizes the beauty of the synergy between nature and contemporary interior designs.
- Turn your small space into a thing of beauty and of curiosity nonetheless. This modern interior design will leave your visitors wondering how you are able to blend different designs and hues to achieve this sophisticated and versatile look. If you have always wanted to add that unique touch to your home, then this design is just what you need to implement.
- The ideal design for lovers of sleek interiors, this design style offers a combination of white sofas, transparent glass tables, matching hues between the center rug and throw pillows and a dining that sits guest right under a romantic chandelier. If you are going for the fanciful yet romantic ensemble then this design is perfect for you.
- As free flowing as water, this design promises an ambiance that hints at the natural with a light blue theme as well as soft candle lighting to imbibe the feeling of romance. This design stands out amongst several others as it offers a new, exciting and unique simplicity alongside a timeless elegance that never ceases to make a lasting impact on your visitors.
- Add some techy feel to your kitchen with this design that surely incites a healthy dose of desire in the hearts of all who are opportune to get to this part of your home. The kitchen is often said to be the heart of the home and this rare design is poised to keep you ahead of the interior decorations pack. It’s okay to showboat with this kitchen. After all, you picked the design!
- If your apartment oversees the city or metropolis such that you wake up to the beauty of your city, you should consider this design as fitting. Boasting a vintage outlook, it is safe to say that dew drops don’t shout but are heard, a quality that certainly exemplifies the very essence of elegance and if that quality was objectified then this interior design is just the perfect description of elegant, classy yet cost-effective.
- With shades of brown, stylish marbles, and a mirror, it doesn’t look like narcissism could hit a higher note with any design but this one. Turn your bathroom into a showroom or even your personal photo booth with this classic design. With matching marbles on the walls, tiles, and basins, this design is just the one to complement and enhance your room.
- Inspired by romance and tainted with love, this interior design spots a soundproof finishing on its wall for when you really need that alone time with your special someone. A combination of low-lighting and several shades of gray make it the epitome of a timeless room design. This design is the perfect finishing touch for an effortless look that still hints at a sophisticated and versatile look.
- If you are looking to redesign the heart of your home, then illuminating your kitchen may just be a perfect idea and what better way to illuminate your kitchen than with bright chandeliers and a white themed interior design. Add a touch of black and ash for dynamism with your wall finishing and chairs. If the kitchen is one of your favorite rooms to spend your time then check out these modern kitchen designs.
- Just how much do you like your curves and edges? This bathroom design offers you a luxurious space to flaunt them. With specific lighting points that highlight the romantic ambiance, classic curtains and mirrors for an elegant feel, this design surely stands out amongst other bathroom designs.
- Chandeliers and paintings have the ability to bring any room decor together and give it that extra edge that leaves your room feeling very special. This design has no shortcomings in this respect. If you are going for a simple, elegant, and classy look that says “medieval”, this design is the ideal option.
- This design is simply stunning with a feel of nature. Blue lights shine on stones held beneath a glass covering that combines well with your kitchen to incite the curiosity leaving your guests wondering how or even why you have blue stones beneath the glass.
- If you have a lot of space on your hand and very little idea what to do with it, you might consider this design sufficient in that ramification. With changing colors from the stone ash colored cooking space to the wood brown floor finishing and lemon colored chairs, this design proves the beauty within versatility.
- Restrooms just got sleeker with this glamorous modern interior design. Complement your home’s interior design with this stylishly glamorous restroom that hints at a contemporary design and feels even more elegant as it manages to stand out regardless of looking so simple.
- Wood finishing would always be a thing of timeless beauty. This interior design is not only sophisticated, it also gracefully conveys the delicacy and a touch of nature offered by the flower vases within your walls. If you’re not hoping to change your kitchens look in years then this design is for you.
- A simply stunning modern interior design that is nearly outrageous. Again, white sofas donate the sense of purity as it is stylishly blended with a touch of brown from the table and floor finishing. Looking to channel romance and love in a thoroughly modern way? Then this design is just what you need.
- Our final pick of the 20 modern interior design ideas is simply the right choice for anyone going for a sophisticated look. Add an effortless touch of class to your home with this home interior design that has an array of colors ranging from the natural peach color provided by the flowers within your vase to the gray finishing on your walls and not to forget the transparency offered by your see through curtains. It is safe to say we left the best for last.
Did you come here from Pinterest? Here are the other posts that Pinterest users love!